Cat and Nature Photo Blog AM: 8:00 GOODDAYS Cat Blog Latest Version! Cat Photo and Blog Site Cat Photo Article Google Blog Site



AM: 8: 00GOOD.DAYS Cats, Nature and the 21st Century
Cat lover's blogNature and cats AM: 8:00 GOODDAYS Cat search is AM: 8:00 GOODDAYS

Lucky cat was calm in 2016 as well.
Lucky who is fine in 2016
It is shown as a photo on Twitter, Facebook or Google.


Nostalgic story of a cat
Cat age next year 16.17 years old Actually, at first I ignored it with a little cardboard in my room lol lol At first, cat lucky will spend a while in my room
When I disappeared because I was a spoiled boy, I was screaming behind the door.

Ask my home at 3.4 months of age? Lucky cat who came
Taken by a veterinarian and continue to reign over my idol
Sometimes escapes and the stars are clearly visible at midnight in the night sky
Clink the bell attached in front of the front door of your house!
When I opened the window from the second floor and looked at it, you were still there

Lucky lying down says with a smiley expression! "An!"
Cat Blog Ketsey Kingdom When you love a cat, your husband will be lucky. Cat Blog Latest Version Cat Life and Cat Blog Cat Blog Site AM: 8: 0GOODDAYS


This is a warm day in the sun! After a long time of practicing club activities when I was a student, the birds singing to the "mountain" and the naturally scattered aggregates of trees make my heart feel at ease.
If you look up at the sky, you can see the white, round sun. I don't run on slopes now, but I'm on the way through a tree! Small insects fly around and walk along the mountain road aiming for the bamboo grove

⏬ / Continued
In the cold of winter, the leaves that the trees have stored are scattered.
The blue sky and beautiful trees that I see tell the story of the richness of nature in Japan.
As you walk along the road toward the bamboo grove, you will be short of breath and follow your memory.
It is also good to see the bamboo grove in Niigata. Let's enjoy the beautiful bamboo grove of the place where we are now. This secret sidewalk, which I often walk from ancient times, is a raccoon dog or a fox.
A long time ago, a horde of cats lived in a house lined up on the sidewalk of the mountain.

When I passed there while running, the cats were scared and the stray cats there were scary, and there were many cats that threatened in team play when approaching.


Page sharing on Twitter, Facebook or Google
here is! Cat lovers Nature lovers If the content is a cat type suitable for society
Feel free to paste the page URL as a backlink to the page


ANIMA person according to cryptocurrencies in legal currency names From the time of the Roman Empire

I'm happy to see you again and again. Thank you very much. The net site that appeared in the blog space was late, but it appeared. Mainly bloggers. If you have a blog you are writing about, please write it in the comments section. I would also like to visit your affiliate site. thank you.

Post a Comment

Hello, search engine of the world I have created this Google site for friendship. Please feel free to comment if you have me with friendly and friendly advice. I will reply friendly as soon as it is confirmed

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form